Pages

Wednesday 1 February 2012

Tremendous Enthusiasm on Hamburger Night

I made hamburgers for dinner last night.



Actually, I made really EPIC hamburgers for dinner last night.



I like to cook vegetarian most of the time, so when I cook with meat I might go a little crazy, and crazy can be so much fun!



I'm on holidays at the moment, and while I've got the time to enjoy cooking, I wont do anything half way.

To make the burger patties I used a Kilo of lean minced beef, 1 diced brown onion, 2 eggs, 1/2 cup of instant oats, a teaspoon each of soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce and mustard powder, a little cracked pepper and 1/2 teaspoon of chili powder. I shaped the patties and rolled them in flour. Then grill or BBQ or something.
Then the fun really started, I piled bacon, fried egg and grilled pineapple on top of the salad and burger, all in the one hamburger bun. Probably the most indulgent meal I'll eat for a while and it was worth every bit!




No comments:

Post a Comment